Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009




Right when I flew into Midland we made a quick trip for Christmas Eve dinner to Big Spring with the Stewart family. I have been waiting to meet my "nephew," Trooper for seven months now. He was the life of the party. He's a huge baby already at an early age. So much fun! Stephanie and I take a picture posed like this every year. We decided to add Trooper to the legacy.




An aerial view of the fun. We had tables set up throughout and everyone dined on all kinds of good food and hung out. As a tradition at each table Ina gives us ornaments for the next year.



Dad, Brenda, Me


Stephanie, Quintinn and I have been friends for 24 years. We didn't get a picture with Stephanie's husband, but maybe we will include him next year! We did add Trooper!





These are two of my stepsister's three children, Malachi & Aaliyah ... They are a handful! Malachi is in the phase where he loves sports and guns! Aaliyah is very smart and loves to show off her skills to her brother.



Every year we take a picture of these handsome fellas in the same positions. Jimmy & Howard are brothers... Dad is like the missing brother!


Santa was nice enough to bring all of the kids bikes. Xander had never ridden a tall bike like this so he kept falling off. I was laughing pushing him around. He didn't think it was so funny. While we rode around Malachi shot us with his new Nerf gun.



Trooper is trying to eat Aunt Julie.


I'm an only child. We love to open lots of gifts. This year my family wanted to make me domesticated. I came to this conclusion after opening many kitchen items! I am so excited about personalized kitchen sets, wine bottle holders and all kinds of other kitchen items. I got a lot of neat things this year, but I mainly remember the fun things I gave instead of received!!!





No comments: