Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January 2014

January is over. It seems the months just fly off the pages. The winter has been brutal. Yes, in Texas! Brutal to us anyway. It seems one day it is 70 and the next day it is 30. It's this strange cycle.

In January I turned 32. It sounds so old to say. I mean, it's not normal! In the past I would say I didn't want to turn older because I wasn't married blah blah blah, but now I am married, but just making another excuse to feel old! We are enjoying life and planning lots of trips. I just returned from a trip home to visit the parents and Nick worked at the Superbowl up north. We have a lot going on this year! Lots of trips and just lots of family and friend time.

There's so much I could write about, but I'll just leave it short and post a few pictures!

Jana, Kacie, Andrea, Julie - Barter
Birthday Celebration 1

 Birthday Celebration 2- Love & War in Texas


Abigail, Stephanie, Julie, Melissa, Georgia





Angela, Julie, Karen

Michele, Shanna, Colby, Julie
Dallas Cowboys Game
Meeting Kayla & Beau


No comments: