Monday, June 2, 2014

Andrea's Bachelorette Bash

Raelyn, Jana, Stefanie, Anna, Jayme, Melissa, Andrea, Julie, Corri, Stephanie, Kacie, Shyloh, Chaney & Kerri
My friends are dancing queens. I like to proudly proclaim my amazing, sweet, beautiful girlfriends know how to have a good time. Andrea's bachelorette party was just so wonderful. We started the weekend at a pole dancing class. Yes, me. It was actually a great workout! We laughed so hard. I wasn't very into it because it just isn't me (not because it's crazy, but because you have to have a little rhythm that I don't have) so there isn't much evidence... thankfully! Mainly we just danced around a pole and laughed the entire time. Jayme and I then took Andrea to get a mani/pedi. Awww pampering. 



When we got to the Joule we found out we were in the penthouse. The other girls were already there decorating. This place was beyond amazing. The toilet has heated seats! The stairs are made of glass! Everything was just lavish. Of course, it was hard to just absorb at first as we rushed to get ready. We all changed into our black dresses and were ready for the night!






Let me tell ya again, being with this group of women was so much fun. Some of us didn't know one another until that night, yet left the best of pals. I heard about everything from sleep training their kids to stuff they see in the nursing profession to learning how to live with each other after getting married. We went to Sambuca first because Andrea is a dancing queen. She danced so hard... I mean, she is amazing. We all danced around her... even me. No one cared if we looked silly. Well, none of them looked silly because they have the dancing gene, but no one care if I looked silly! We finally left there and went to Levu. It is one of those places that you have to call ahead to get your name,etc... well, it scared me a bit! It was full of techno music and lots of lights. Not sure how to dance to techno? Then after about 10 minutes, a group of us said, Let's go! Shyloh, Jana, Kacie, Steph and I went back to the hotel and just talked until the others got there. Kacie wrapped up in the cozy hotel robe. I decided it was time to go home because it was almost 2 AM and I wanted to sleep in my own place... (Even though Nick and I are staying with the in laws until we move and we don't even have our own bed, that's another story... but, I wanted to wake up and just be there already!)...


Tech Cheer Alumni
Stephi

Corri



Kacie

More Tech Cheer Posing

What a wonderful time! It's such a blessing to know no matter distance there are such great women surrounding me. Andrea and I have known one another since college and I am so blessed to have her and all of her close friends as women in my life.

No comments: