Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lady Gaga

Nick and I got to see Lady Gaga this week!!! It was INSANE. I walked in the room in my bright yellow dress surrounded by people in their pink wigs with black make up. Most of the men there were flaming gay. It was so crazy. We had a blast!!! She is such a great entertainer. We danced along to some of the songs we knew and laughed at some of the atmosphere. She definitely spoke to the gay audience and cussed at the crowd a lot... but, it was all in good fun. She was strange, yet very sweet and humble to the crowd. Her background dancers were very entertaining with their flame... to say the least. I really enjoyed it. I have only been to semi concerts like Robert Earl Keen and Lisa Loeb and others when I would go to telethons to interview the entertainers... Joe Nichols, Bellamy Brothers, etc... but, not like a true concert like this! I am so glad we went because it was a great experience and just really neat to see someone so talented perform for 25,000 people!!!

No comments: