Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rubio Reunion


I think I might turn Mexican.


Last night I went to Oscar and Brian's in Plano for Shelbie's graduation party... the entire Rubio clan was there. They are second family to me and boy do they know how to throw a party!!! Marriache band, food, pool... wow... I grew up next door to Cody and Gabe so they are brothers to me. Through the years I got to know all of Cody's aunts and uncles and extended family. They are just the best! Blair and Lauren came to enjoy the party as well. We sat around talking and laughing until about midnight when I figured it might be time to hit the hay! It reminded me of old times in our backyard in Big Spring sitting around talking. That is what I call a summer night! My family reunion is next weekend and I know it will be nothing compared to the traditional Rubio clan get together!!!

No comments: