Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl


Commercials and queso. This is how I like to remember the Superbowl.

Last night Nick and I drove out to Irving to Blair & Cody's house then to Kevin & Jessica's in Plano at halftime to watch the Cardinals and the Steelers. It was a great time for Nick to meet the rest of my friends from Big Spring. He had yet to meet Brittany, Lance or Cody! Brittany, Lauren, Lilly and I spent most of our time in the kitchen talking instead of watching the game... And we hung out with all of the yummy football food. We had a really nice time. Nick and I left at half and even when we got to Kevin's we talked more than watched the game! The Steelers ended up winning, but I wasn't really into it either way.

BSHS Alumnae - Cody, Blair, Lance, Chris, Brittany, Lauren

The queso was amazing. The commercials were sub par.

I still loved the entire night because you just cannot go wrong with Superbowl parties.

1 comment:

Pleasant Living said...

cute pics! Praying for you!