Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Cold

I decided today that I hate being cold. As I brushed my teeth this morning I was shivering and I realized I stood there in my bathrobe and flannel pants and I just hated to be cold. To get dressed up for an evening in general I must put on my socks, pants, shirt, blazer/coat, belt... agh... where is the summer when I threw on a tank top and shorts? Lots less laundry! Alas, during summer I yearn for the times of cold air when I can run in the brisk wind and cuddle by a fire.

The past two nights I have cuddled by a fire. Well, not exactly cuddling, but sitting by the fire watching TV with Nick. Tonight I am so going to work out then have a night to myself watching TV and wrapping gifts cuddled in a blanket because I don't know how to start a fire.

The season keeps on going as tomorrow is the Dallas Symphony with Nick's mom and grandmother, Friday is the Gray Christmas Party, Sunday the Grays are throwing me a mini Christmas and Monday is the WWW Christmas Party (My girlfriends and I are exchanging gifts at Kacie's)... then I fly home on Tuesday!!! YAAAAY!!! I do really wish I could go visit my family in Welch this year, but we are going to have a wonderful time in Midland and Tulsa. I am truly blessed with my family. It makes me want to cry just thinking of the blessings God has bestowed upon me in these wonderful people.

1 comment:

Pleasant Living said...

I hate getting out of bed in the mornings right now, because it is bitter. It's just plain awful! Thanks for the Christmas card. So cute!